Recent Posts

Ether Saga Online Review: Where's my bunny?
Written by: Mohammed Afzal (MageMoa), OnRPG Journalist


Pets, pets, pets and more pets! Pets and minions have always been an obsession to me. If a game didn't provide these awesome creatures, I wouldn't be interested. This is exactly the reason why I was so amazed by Ether Saga Online, a game created by Perfect World Entertainment, the creators of Perfect World. The game had everything I wanted! Fast combat, flashy skills, billions of slave-.. pets, beautiful graphics and life skills. I didn't hesitate a moment and tried to download it from three different sites, to see which one would be the fastest. After ten exciting minutes I was able to enter the game and make my dreams come true, but I should have known that dreams will always remain dreams....

Full article can be found here




Posted by: Moa 2010/06/15

0 comments

Post a Comment

Journalist for:

Labels