Recent Posts

Introduction

Cabal Online is a fast-paced action MMORPG. It is licensed and published for the European English language market by Game-Masters.com. Cabal is a well known MMORPG among most gamers.

Being an OnRPG journalist does not mean that I have to be familiar with all MMOs. I have played most of them, but that does not take away the fact that I used to have little knowledge about Cabal Online. The game had never looked really interesting to me and I had practically given up on it after playing the game for an hour or two. A few weeks ago I was asked to do an in-game tour with a professional Cabal Online player. I accepted the amazing offer and the tour begun...


Full article can be found here

Special thanks to Christo and Anthony!



Posted by: Moa 2009/12/13

1 Responses to Cabal Europe Tour review

  1. daiki_89 Says:
  2. daikipineda hello hulo

     

Post a Comment

Journalist for:

Labels